KISP Venture focuses on the following invesmtment criteria;
- Market: The opportunity must have significant market size or growth potential.
- Team: Talented management team with passion and industry knowledge is preferred, but young founders with exceptional vision will also be supported. The founders must be able to execute their business plans and adapt them to shifts in the competitive landscape.
- Product: The product should offer a novel approach to addressing an undeserved and critical market need. It is important for the product to embed proprietary or unique technology to have a barrier to entry and cement a first mover advantage for the startup.
- Deal: The deal must make sense from a valuation and control perspective. The capital structure has to be investor friendly and closely aligns interests of management and shareholders.
- Strategy: The business plan must be achievable with clear, reasonable paths to profitability, and working towards a practical exit plan.